Thinking and acting sustainably.
Our actions have consequences. Therefore, we set ourselves high ESG goals (Environmental, Social, Governance) and monitor our investments based on these aspects. The ESG assessment not only influences our decisions but is also part of our investment process. We consider ESG as a source for creating sustainable value.
We aim to be a role model in all areas from investor, to business partner and as an employer.
- has established rules of behaviour for itself, as well as all Capvis employees
- signed the declaration of the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) in 2014
- acts responsibly with regards to its portfolio companies
- wants to make a positive impact for the general public, employees and the environment
- Capvis has adopted a Responsible Investment Policy
Capvis supports its portfolio companies in the development of ESG standards. We attach particular value to corporate governance and set high ESG goals for ourselves.
Capvis Swiss Match Race Team
We are proud of our partnership with the Capvis Swiss Match Race Team, led by Eric Monnin, one of the world’s leading match racer.
In November 2019 Eric Monnin and the Capvis Swiss Match Race Team have successfully defended their title from last year and secured the European Champion title in match racing. With that he moves back to the top of the Match Race World Ranking - congratulations!
Stay up to date and follow the Capvis Swiss Match Race Team on Facebook.